Click Here to view full width.
In our 3rd edition we have:
- Google to Acquire Motorola Mobility – Analysis
- Apple’s iOS 5
- What’s the Fastest Browser? – Chrome
- Amazon Kindle Now Available as a Cloud App
- Gartner: Windows 7 on 42 percent of PCs by year’s end
Special points of interest:
- Is RIM going to allow Android apps to run on all Blackberry devices?
- This years much anticipated Apple conference is whipping people into the usual frenzy
- Is Google’s purchase of Motorola Mobility a stroke of genius or the ramblings of a mad-man
- Could Apple’s iMessage finally tempt over the remaining Blackberry BBM users?
- Amazon releases the Kindle Reader as a Cloud Application
- 635 million new Windows 7 PCs with be purchased in 2011 alone