Click Here to view full size.
Inside our 2nd edition we have:
- Product Pricing – What’s best for SME’s?
- Can Google+ Compete?
- Microsoft Windows 8
- OpenSource and Cloud Applications
- Domains, Websites, SEO and Social Networking – How does it help your business?
Special points of interest:
- Google+ vs. Twitter & Facebook, can it kill two birds with one stone?
- Microsoft Windows XP support to end early 2014
- Why use illegal or pay for expensive software when OpenSource or Cloud apps can provide an alternative?
- Windows 8 will be a modular OS and use the Live Tiles Interface
- There are over 750 million daily active social users on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the new Google+
- The Major Players are Gearing Up the Big Cloud Push